The colours on the map correspond to specific parking regulations. We have created an uniform code in all cities so that it is easily understandable and the different regulations are quickly recognisable.
- Red zones are paid parking zones. These are usually the most expensive and/or those where parking is allowed for the shortest period of time.
- Orange zones are paid parking zones. Generally cheaper and/or less restrictive in terms of time than red zones.
- Yellow zones are cheaper and/or less restrictive parking zones than red and orange zones.
- Blue zones are free but time-limited parking zones for which the use of the parking disc is mandatory.
- Green zones are free parking zones without time limit.
Be aware that the details of each zone such as prices, hours and days of parking change from city to city or from commune to commune. Read the information in the bottom menu and the details in the detailed parking menu.More information on how to consult the detailed parking menu here.